- How long will my liner last?
There is a 12 year pro-rata warranty on the liner, but a well maintained liner could last up to 30 years.
- How long will the renovation process take?
Generally the renovation will be completed in a two week period for a standard family backyard pool.
- Is there a warranty on workmanship?
Yes, we offer a 7 year warranty on our workmanship.
- Is it a fixed price quote?
Yes, it is a fixed price for all works listed on the quote. The only thing quoted separately, is any plumbing issues that may arise after a pressure test is completed.
- Do you use sub-contractors?
No we don’t. Also the person quoting your pool will be onsite during the renovation to answer any questions that may come up.
- Can I have concrete steps built in the pool?
Yes, this is possible in almost every case. We can form up and pour new steps, then the new liner expertly measured and fitted, like it was always there.
- What pool cleaners do you recommend for a liner pool?
We recommend a wheel style cleaner, either suction or robotic, as these can track around while not using the rubbing motion of the traditional Kreepy Krawley style.
- Do you also supply swimming pool equipment?
Yes, we supply and install quality filters, pumps and salt chlorinators with expert on-going advice, as well as pool cleaners.
- What other services do you provide besides swimming pool renovation?
We also provide full plumbing restoration. We also supply and fit solar covers. We also have access to quality landscapers and solar heating installers.